Thursday, November 18, 2010

BUSY WEEK

Well it has been a busy week for me. Mostly by choice. First off, Thank you Grandma, Trav, Lori, Stacie and Jen for your letters. I appreciate them. Grandma I am glad you are enjoying the rest home. It is sad about the ones who don't have family. I would always drag Nate with me on Mothers Day with flowers to visit those ones and other holidays. He hated it, but it was good. He is glad now. Some of them do have family, they just don't visit. That bugs me more than anything. Then, you have those ones who are very spoiled, rightfully so, who have family take them to lunch often or visit often. Those ones seem to be the happiest! Don't worry as I said before we won't let you go to one of those!!! Grandpa, you are random, but I love it!! It is fun to read your letters. Trav and Lori, your boys are great. They have such fun and adventurous personalities. Stacie, thank you for your sweet letter of encouragement. Jen, I like your idea, wish you were here to do with us!!! Well our weekend with Nate was great, an adjustment, but good. The kids loved seeing him and played hard!! Austin wasn't so sure at first when Nate was hugging me, I am HIS mommy!! But a few hours and he was talking and smiling at Nate. It was cute. It was hard to watch him go, especially when he started crying. It scared me. But he has been back for almost a week and doing good. He got to call me Tuesday night and tonight. It all depends on the duty sargent. Talking was good. I am glad I got to hear his voice. I guess their have been some lazy recruits this week who have got them punished alot. It annoyed Nate!! It would me. One day they had to do 15v minutes of exercises every hour because of some guys. He gets to come home saturday night around 6 and leave around 6 sunday. Then goes back for 3 days and comes back for Thanksgiving. matt and Mickelayne are coming for Thanksgiving with Julien, Maze and Layla. We are way excited about that. My sister is thinking about coming in december. So that will ne nice. I have made friends here in just a month, and It took me 1 year atleast to make them in Cedar city. It is nice. Mick is still my all time bestest friend. I miss her and all of you! But things are good. Monday we went to a Natalies house to play and ended up eating dinner over their. The kids had so much fun they didn't want to leave. Then Tuesday we went over to Sarahs house. Then wnet shopping after dinner for Thanksgiving dinner. then wednesday we had play group at Chick fil a. Today we had alot of friends come over so the kids could all play and the moms could do a craft. It something some of us just started. we have enjoyed it. Then tommorow we are thinking about going to the "westside play group." NO it is not a gangster playgroup. lol A girl who went to high school with my sisters and also is good friends with them just moved to Albuquerque a year ago. Sje told me about this playgroup. We are goign to get together sometime and do dinner. But I am also thinking to stay home and relax and play with the kids would be nice too. We will see what the kids want to do. Well we are good and have been blessed greatly by friends family and neighbors. We are well taken care of. Austin is all over the place, rolling and scooting. He grabs my head and slobbers on my cheek and coo's. I think that is his way of saying I love you. I like it, well other thatn the spit! :) Dakota is saying alot and loves to sit with the girls while we are doing are crafts. She will even join in the converation with a yeah and a nod. She is so cute. The other kids play, but she is on my lap trying to be part of it. It is sooo cute. Owen is Owen. He still loves his guns, horses and picking on dakota. He helps me so much and does things for me. He has grown up alot. He tries real hard to open my doors now that nate is gone. He even tries to help by putting Dakota in time out. :) They are obsessed with balloons right now, so at the Dollar store theu had a package of the 3 BIG punch balloons. So they have been playing with those alot. Owen and Dakota love to chase each other around and they just laugh and laugh. Well I am tired so I am going to let that be it. We love you all and have a nice big house. Very roomy for visitors!! I am not hinting, I am just saying... :)

Love Danielle

1 comment:

  1. What a nice, wonderful letter! Thanks for the great update on everyone. It's so good to hear about all of you and the fun things you are doing. It's so great that you have so many good friends and can do all these things. Glad Nate gets to come home for a while this weekend! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete